FAUSTINA JUNIOR (II) (Annia Galeria Faustina)
- Younger daughter of Antoninus Pius and Faustina Senior
- After Antoninus Pius adopted Marcus Aurelius, Antoninus broke off Marcus's engagement to Ceionia Fabia and married him to his daughter, Annia Galeria Faustina, in 145 AD.
- They had fourteen children. One was the future emperor Commodus, and one was Lucilla who later married Marcus's co-emperor Lucius Verus.
- Faustina accompanied her husband during his many campaigns and was revered by the Roman soldiers.
- Later in life she was renowned in later life for her infidelities and was implicated in the revolt of Avidus Cassius.
- She accompanied her husband to the East in 175 AD and died at Halala, at the foot of the Taurus Mountains. In spite of her faults, Marcus was grieved by her death.